The organization has set up several parking lots around the Bretzel village. Each parking lot has a specific purpose. In order to guarantee the smooth running of the event, please respect these indications.
Parking P1 – Short term | Departure Bretzel Shuttles
- This parking lot is shared with the fencing and tennis clubs.
- It is reserved for the BUT organization and spectators.
- It will also be used to unload your equipment for your camping or your assistance tent (parking P3, P4 or P5 after your unloading)
- It can also be used to unload your groceries, or if you park for a short time.
It is also the place to take the Bretzel Shuttles
Parking P2 – Camping car
- It is reserved for motorhomes and vans.
- Cars are not allowed.
- Electricity available for motorhomes, as well as for camping and assistance tents.
- You are numerous, you will have to share the space and tighten up a little.
- The campers will leave the bike area at the end of the event for safety reasons.
- To enter the P2, you will be guided because the quintuple will already be gone and it is necessary to respect the safety of the bikes.
Parking P3 – Long Term | Priority to Quintuple athletes
- It will be filled in priority by the quintuples athletes, then the other distances.
- It will be difficult to get out of this parking lot before the end of the event.
Parking P4 – Long term
- It will be filled in priority by the triple, double, marathons and 24h atheltes
- It will be possible to get out, but it is not recommended.
Parking P5 – Short term
- Free parking for 6 cars